Can you See too much?
Wasted TIME -
3 years ago an Army buddy showed me an idea and at the time, it wasn't for me. 1 year ago, I was. BUT I wasted 2 years of my life that I could have been working on a DREAM. I could have been putting more effort into personal development, professional development, and giving my family and even greater life.
I have been told that SOCIAL PROOF is what proves to people that something works. Well let me tell you, THIS WORKS. We have been to all these places below and more, between October of 2014 to August 2015.
But this is just a taste of the lifestyle my family has had since becoming involved last Aug. Our first Dreamtrip was in October, so this video contains images from October 2014 to now. I am starting to wonder - Can you SEE too much?
- Here is just some of the places in the video:
- Dreamtrip - Nashville, TN - Opryland Hotel
- Johnny Cash Museum
- The Parthenon
- Momentum - Louisville, Ky
- Corvette Museum, Bowling Green Ky
- Cleveland Cavaliers game
- Cincinnati Reds Game
- Dwight Yoakam / Eric Church Concert
- Dreamtrip 2 - Orlando, Florida
- Disney Magic Kingdom
- Disney Animal Kingdom
- Disney Hollywood Studios
- Clearwater Beach, Fl
- Swimming with Manatees
- New Orleans, Orleans
- Baltimore, MD
- Dublin, Ohio
- Columbus, Zoo, Columbus, Ohio
- Kings Island, Mason, Ohio
- Houston Texas, Boys and Girls Club of America
- Dayton, Ohio, Akron Ohio (5x- Regional Training Events)
- Galveston, Texas - Just to see the Beach again
- Dreamtrip 3 - Mansfield Ohio
- Nascar / Trans AM Series races
I am sure I am missing some, but wow, oh wow. I may have never taken this many trips without this little blue sign!
Are you sitting there scratching your head going - There is no way his family went to all those places in 10 months! Well we did, and we are just getting started! Wouldn't you at least like to find out how we are doing it? Well click the blue sign, and contact me right now!!